Encontre passagens baratas na Central Mountain Air
Informações sobre a Central Mountain Air
|Rota principal||Prince George a Terrace|
|Aeroportos em que opera||14|
|Aeroporto principal||Prince George|
Avaliações dos viajantes
Central Mountain Air
Prós: The staff and Crew were amazing! Very friendly and helpful, no frills, just excellent service!
Prós: Overall not much, other than the staff was nice!
Contras: Flight was suppose to be delayed two hours, so got to the airport hour before flight was suppose to leave at 3:45 but delayed till 5:45 so waiting in airport all day. Flight didn’t actually leave until 6:30-6:45. Which made pick up arrangements at destination cost me more money. I usually Kayak often and want to continue using it.
Small planes are so cool!
Prós: I liked it was a small plane. Short flight so no food or entertainment provided, other than the kid that had never flown before, sitting behind me.
Contras: It was Delayed by 40 mins but I did get on it, so that's a bonus.
Can't beat Kayak
Prós: I appreciate that Kayaks gives an honest and clear overview of all prices. I always use kayak to book my flight. They can't be beat.
Status do voo
Mapa de rotas da Central Mountain Air
Rotas de voos populares
Principais aeroportos em que a Central Mountain Air opera
- Aeroporto de Prince George (YXS)
- Aeroporto de Vancouver Intl (YVR)
- Aeroporto de Edmonton (YEG)
- Aeroporto de Campbell River (YBL)
- Aeroporto de Quesnel (YQZ)
- Aeroporto de Fort St John (YXJ)
- Aeroporto de Williams Lake (YWL)
- Aeroporto de High Level Footner Lake (YOJ)
- Aeroporto de Kamloops (YKA)
- Aeroporto de Terrace (YXT)
- Aeroporto de Fort Nelson (YYE)
- Aeroporto de Kelowna (YLW)
- Aeroporto de Calgary (YYC)
- Aeroporto de Smithers (YYD)
Informações de contato da Central Mountain Air
- 9M Código IATA
- +1 888 865 8585 Ligue
- flycma.com Visite