Distância até o centro
Avaliação da localização
Aeroporto mais próximo
|Doha Hamad Intl|
Distância até o aeroporto
Avaliações dos viajantes
Época do ano
Tipo de viajante
Mostrar avaliações que mencionem
The complementary dinner they gave me to overcome the problems they made.
1) long time to do check-in, 30 mins although I checked in an hour after the offitial check-in time. So I was on late Check-in status. 2) I reserved three rooms. The first room they gave me was not ready. 3) after I left the room and come back, like 90 mins, I found out that the room service guy entered my room and took the card on the main switch, not only pulling it out. The room climet was too worm becouse of that. 4) The AC was drooping some condincate water. 5) Before I checked out, like an hour before checking out, I went to the reciption and asked them to give me a new card to make sure that it will open the room door. The reciptionest gave me a useless card and it did not open the room. This made be go back to them and ask for a new card again.
Good, clean, luxorious hotel, which you'd only really stay at if you wanted to be super close to the airport
Staff on check in could have been a little more helpful and friendly
The did their best to help despite being hampered by you inappropriate rules, regulations and guidelines.
How can you sit someone at a noisy bar in The Cellar when they have expressed a wish to sit somewhere quiet, not once or twice but three times. A bar where over-attentive bar staff were watching your every move ready to jump in and lift the glass of wine to your lips or feed you from your plate. You need to teach your staff firstly some people, especially when they are tired, do not want over attention and in that case need to be sat in a quiet spot. It does not matter if I am one person sitting at a table for four (because you do not have tables that seat less). That is not my problem, it is yours and your designers. If you are a five star hotel, which after my stay I cannot agree with, you put your guests comfort first and not the possibi
everything is extremely expensive, 10 minutes to downtown costs QR 120, breakfast QR 150, chocolate bar QR 45.... most expensive hotel with poor location.
room service, every day two bottle of water, confortable bed, nice gym and spa area
Com boas opções de transporte para o aeroporto, Oryx Rotana em Doha fica a 5 minutos de carro de The Mall e de Gold Souq. As comodidades presentes incluem acesso grátis à internet com fio, um business center e serviço de limusine/transfer executivo. Este hotel possui instalações para eventos com 958 metros quadrados, incluindo espaço para conferência, e é o local ideal para quem está planejando eventos em Doha. Mediante uma sobretaxa, há serviço de traslado de/para o aeroporto disponível 24 horas.
baseado em 826 avaliações
As condições variam de acordo com o tipo de quarto e o fornecedor.
Atrações mais populares
- Qatar National Library 2,1 km
- Qatar National Museum 2,2 km
- Al Koot Fort 3,1 km
- Souq Waqif 3,2 km
- Museum of Islamic Art 3,3 km
- Grand Hamad Stadium 3,5 km