|Distância até o centro||4,9 km|
|Avaliação da localização||8,7|
|Aeroporto mais próximo||Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai|
|Distância até o aeroporto||32,6 km|
Avaliações dos viajantes
Época do ano
Tipo de viajante
Mostrar avaliações que mencionem
Everything is perfect
Private location, good service
Puri Wulandari was an amazing way to spend time in Ubud. It far enough away from the city center to feel like an exclusive retreat, but you could catch the free shuttle into the city for meals easily (and free return!). The villas are amazingly beautiful with an infinity pool that overlooks a jungle. The staff are all amazing and cater to your needs. The food here is also very good with a good variety of meals. We particularly loved having breakfast at the villa. The two-bedroom villa was an amazing place to stay for my family of 4.
The only thing that is difficult when you're out in nature is the bug problem. There was a stream of ants in our bathroom, but the staff immediately took care of the problem. Also, the bathrooms do not feel as private. There are some large uncovered doors that seem to be visible from different angles. I don't think anyone would take the opportunity to stop and a villa and look through the brush, but it is possible. May just need more vegetation around these villas.
- Amazing location with exceptional views - friendly stuff
- IMO, Not a good place for children, also you have to sign that the hotel is not responsible for anything that happen to your child due to the pool area not sealed well! - We requested an extra bed, which they charged double any other hotel we stayed in, and at the end they brought us a mattress on the floor! - The room is out dated with many broken things and many opening gaps around the villa which brings insects inside, which they can easily rectify, but they just leave it. - Many cockroaches inside the villa, even on the bed, which we did not face in any other hotel we stayed in Bali. - The service front needs improvement as they really lack in costumers service during my check in. - AC is not sufficient, the villa is really hot specially in noon time.
Very nice villa
For people who are afraid of insects it is not the right place. Although they do their best to keep it as clean as possible there are some insects which is normal considering you are staying in the open nature. No iron available in the hotel
Nas margens do rio em Ubud, Puri Wulandari a Boutique Resort and Spa fica a apenas 10 minutos de carro de Campuhan Ridge Walk e de Palácio Real de Ubud. As comodidades presentes incluem um business center, check-in expresso e check-out expresso. Este hotel possui 258 pés quadrados de instalações para eventos e é o local ideal para quem está planejando eventos em Ubud. Os hóspedes podem utilizar serviço de traslado de/para o aeroporto mediante uma sobretaxa e estacionamento grátis sem manobrista está disponível no local.
baseado em 523 avaliações
Café da manhã
- Atendimento acolhedor
- Atendimento profissional
- Ótima vista
As condições variam de acordo com o tipo de quarto e o fornecedor.
Atrações mais populares
- Neka Art Museum 3,1 km
- Gaya Art Space 3,3 km
- Campuhan Ridge Walk 4,3 km
- Blanco Museum 4,5 km
- Puri Lukisan Museum 4,7 km
- Pura Taman Saraswati 4,8 km
|Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai||32,6 km|
|Banyuwangi Blimbingsari||100,8 km|