Distância até o centro
Avaliação da localização
Aeroporto mais próximo
|Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Intl|
Distância até o aeroporto
Avaliações dos viajantes
Época do ano
Tipo de viajante
Mostrar avaliações que mencionem
Breakfast at partner location on hakovshim street
room didn't have outside windows. bathtub was in the room (wth??)
After check-in we entered our assigned room (#3) only to find it didn't have any windows. I spoke to the receptionist (Monika I think) and told her I couldn't sleep in that room because I am claustrophobic. She phoned the manager and I was given "an upgrade" free of charge. So thumbs up for the "upgrade".
The new room (#2) was even smaller but at least it had a tiny window. Big bed (very comfortable) that left no room to move around, tiny bathroom as well. If you are allergic to pets, big heads-up: you will be awakened at 7:00 by a dog barking. He will then come and greet you when you are having a cup of coffee (complimentary, thanks) as well as the cat.
1. Truly excellent location - on a quiet street but only a stone's throw from some of the best parts of Tel Aviv. 2. Fantastic staff from check-in to check-out, friendly and very accommodating. 3. Nice little extras like complementary espresso coffee, tea and biscuits. 4. A lovely roof-top terrace to relax on when the sun is out. 5. Beautifully decorated! Quirky but oh so cosy in more ways than one. We loved it. 6. Excellent value for money.
1. Attention to detail in cleaning could be better, for example the electrical socket in the bathroom had a thick layer of dust all over it, same with the air conditioner vent. 2. It was difficult to control the temperature in the room. The air-conditioning control had a sticker and metal bar over it asking guests not to change the settings for some reason (so you could basically only select on/off and I think the temperature). However despite the fact we could hear the system running the temperature control seemed to do nothing and as a result it was very warm in the room - which isn't great when there are no windows to open.
Really nice hotel in a prime location, good vibes in the hotel in a really nice area! Close to the beach and to the Carmel market We booked another hotel and we had a problem there and this hotel welcomed us!
Good location. Great value for the money.
Em Tel-Aviv (na área de Kerem HaTeimanim), Peer Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv está a 5 minutos de caminhada de Shuk Ha'Carmel (Mercado de Carmel) e de Rua Ben Yehuda. As comodidades presentes incluem check-out expresso, equipe multilíngue e armazenamento para bagagem.
baseado em 432 avaliações
As condições variam de acordo com o tipo de quarto e o fornecedor.
Comentários sobre Peer Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv
Atrações mais populares
- Karmel Market 334 m
- Migdal Shalom Tower 0,6 km
- Nachum Gutman Museum of Art 0,9 km
- Suzanne Dellal Center for Dance and Theatre 1 km
- Dizengoff Centre 1 km
- Frishman Beach 1,2 km