Distância até o centro
Avaliação da localização
Aeroporto mais próximo
Distância até o aeroporto
Avaliações dos viajantes
Época do ano
Tipo de viajante
Mostrar avaliações que mencionem
Good deal on the water
Location, include breakfast, beds were better then expected
I COULD NOT BE MORE PLEASED!
Upon check in, I was upgraded to a small suite just a few steps from the oceanfront! The staff and the suite were exemplary for what I was seeking, peace and quiet! I have stayed here on many occasions and even without the upgrade, this remains my favorite spot to unwind!
An Okay Stay For a Fishing Trip
- front desk staff was very friendly and helpful - cleaning staff kept room neat and tidy - room was essentially clean and comfortable for the most part - even though my room was on the roadside there was no appreciable outside noise to interrupt sleep - the breakfast was present for early risers like myself and contained a variety of items including eggs and sausage
- the room had a very small bathroom with the wash basin actually in the main room - the bathroom door did not close well when there was a bathroom mat on the floor - there was an overpowering odor most probably from using too much cleaning solution the first night's stay - there was no listing of the TV stations - no dirty laundry bags were supplied - the room was adequate for my one person occupancy but could stand upgrading and expansion to accommodate more than one person even though there were two double beds. -
Perfect for last Minute
We travel regularly to obx, wanted a quick weekend get away but was cautious on planning due to weather, booked it on Thursday for Saturday due to our normal hotels not having ocean view available. For the price it wasn't bad at all, pool was nice and clean, rooms were on par for the price, breakfast buffet was regular items but clean and tasteful. Parking was awesome as well.
Lack of elevators
The hotel is right on the water and the staff was very nice. The free breakfast had a good variety.
The parking spots are pretty tiny for the most part, and the rooms are older and not very luxurious in appearance. It was a serviceable room though, and the great staff would make me feel alright about staying here again.
Perto do oceano em Kill Devil Hills, Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kill Devil Hills-Mariner fica a apenas 15 minutos de carro de Nags Head Fishing Pier e de Jennette's Pier. As comodidades presentes incluem um business center, jornais de cortesia no saguão e balcão de recepção 24 horas. Estacionamento grátis sem manobrista está disponível no local.
baseado em 621 avaliações
As condições variam de acordo com o tipo de quarto e o fornecedor.
Comentários sobre Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kill Devil Hills-Mariner
Atrações mais populares
- Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf 0,7 km
- Avalon Fishing Pier 1,2 km
- Wright Brothers National Memorial 2,3 km
- Paradise Fun Park 2,5 km
- Nags Head Woods Ecological Preserve 5,1 km