|Distância até o centro||8,1 km|
|Avaliação da localização||9,1|
|Aeroporto mais próximo||Cancún|
|Distância até o aeroporto||16,9 km|
Avaliações dos viajantes
Época do ano
Tipo de viajante
Mostrar avaliações que mencionem
Great location , beautiful beach, very good brekfast,crew very kind
We enjoyed our stay. The room was comfortable and it had a fridge and a microwave. We were offered to upgrade to a sea view for an extra $45 a night but we stayed in our room. I was a little worried about the musty smell that was mentioned in a few of the other reviews but our room was fine and clean. The pool was lovely and looked over the beautiful white sanded beach. We ate at the beach restaurant many times and it was reasonably priced with cocktails prices around £3. During our stay there were quite a few mosquitos but with repellent each evening they leave you alone.
No real negatives. The rooms were a little dated but fine for what we needed. It rained for a few days while we were there and there wasn’t much to do, maybe if it rains there could be some activities to do eg water sports etc..
1. Really nice beach - much better than those of more expensive hotels located nearby (think: sand + palm trees vs rocks + concrete / sandbags); 2. The area is rather pleasant, compared to other places we have seen there, also restaurants and big shops are 10 min nice walk away; 3. They have a self-serviced laundry and a basic but working gym open until 11 pm. 4. Swimming pool was guarded and open until 10 pm. 5. Our 2nd room (suite) was really nice and spacious (we complained about the original one). Although late and after complaining about the initial room and treatment, we were given a complementary house wine with our replacement room - a nice gesture from the lady receptionist who realised that this was our wedding anniversary trip. 6. Two ladies working at the reception and Viktor (lobby boy) were the nicest and most professional members of staff we met there.
1. There is a big difference between rooms with the same price tag. Our original room was so bad that we complained about it and got a much better one (although of the same "standard" and price). We stayed a night in the original suite room and then were moved to the same standard suite room but located in a different building ("3000"). The 2nd room had much bigger and better shower cabin (more space and not leaking); the room was located on the 3rd floor with big balcony and nice view; it had both AC units working, new fridge and all doors were working. The 1st room was on the ground floor, with windows and "terrace" looking onto the hotel's entrance and front parking lot. One AC unit was not working and funny smell was coming out from somewhere. Wardrobe's and bathroom's sliding doors were broken and could not be moved. Fridge was maybe 20 years older than the one in the 2nd room. 2. Hidden charges. I booked this room via booking.com. There was no distinction between suite rooms and all had the same price. However, when I arrived and was checking-in I was told that I would have to pay extra 45 USD per night if I wanted a view onto the pool or the beach. Receptionist guy listened to me complaining about it and yet still gave me probably one of their worse rooms. I would maybe understand my fate if we were there during the high season, but the hotel was half empty at least. Information book and menu in the room was not "updated" so showed lower prices that we were charged. Also it does not mention anywhere that Tax is not included and service charge is not optional an will be added. A meal for 350 pesos suddenly turned into 650 pesos. 3. Staff some good, some not...
It was very clean. They upgraded me to a suit room when I got there. It was very spacious and convenient..
Most of the rooms do not have a view of the beach or any kind of water. I felt other resorts offered some kind of view.
Great breakfast, Lot of Mexicans staying at the hotel. Most Mexicans are friendly although a bit reserved and none tried to engage with us because we couldn’t speak Mexican.
We didn’t like the fact that everywhere you go their are people trying to sell you things, it’s constant selling with people approaching you on the streets to sell you a tour. Don’t buy anything from them until you have done your research, especially about price and what is included within the price. There are many places you can get 2 for 1 entrance. But to be honest only the Chic hen Itza trip is worth doing, other excursions you can do them by yourselves much cheaper too. I fact Chichen itza is the only tour worth doing regardless.
Com ótima localização em Cancun (na área de Zona Hotelera), Beachscape Kin ha Villas & Suites está a 15 minutos de caminhada de Praia Caracol e de Centro de Convenções de Cancun. As comodidades presentes incluem um business center, serviço de lavanderia e lavagem a seco e balcão de recepção 24 horas. Estacionamento grátis com manobrista está disponível no local.
baseado em 4.512 avaliações
- Bastante tranquilo
- Quartos espaçosos
- O hotel dispõe de áreas agradáveis
As condições variam de acordo com o tipo de quarto e o fornecedor.
Comentários sobre Beachscape Kin Ha Villas & Suites
Atrações mais populares
- Playa Caracol 0,8 km
- Cancun Golf Club at Pok Ta Pok 0,8 km
- Forum Beach 0,9 km
- Playa Chac Mool 1 km
- Delphinus Punta Cancún 1,3 km
- Playa Tortugas 1,6 km
|Playa Del Carmen||66,5 km|