|Distância até o centro||1,6 km|
|Avaliação da localização||9,4|
Avaliações dos viajantes
Época do ano
Tipo de viajante
Mostrar avaliações que mencionem
Beds were very comfortable
Very dark interior, not much light, strange vibe.
Filtered water in the kitchen, veeeeery comfortable bed - some of the bunk beds are actually double-sized, so it´s very comfortable sleep; central location, rooftop terrace, enough big common areas (kitchen + area around reception + terrace), free-box (things people have forgotten or gave away)
1) the Wi-Fi didn´t work at all (I couldn´t open even the plain text email)...ok, it can happen, so you tell the staff and they shoul solve it....BUT the staff was pretending it works and showing surprised face, that to them it works normally...it didn´t work for nobody actually (wi-fi is one of the most important things I am looking for when booking accommodation) 2) breakfast was very poor: you can see nice photos of what you can choose for breakfast but reality is not so good. instant coffee and cereals with milk incl. in the price of accommodation somehow logically gives you idea that there should be also some normal number of spoons in the kitchen to be able to make your coffee and eat you cereals...so there was just only 2 spoons for all the guests in the hostel; otherwise there were enough plates and cups at least 3) also all the equipment needs a little bit more of care - all the shelves in the room were falling down...it´s just a pitty nothing serious, beds and furniture was still holding together :)
The situation and that's it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYTHING ! staff didn't speak any english, ask us to pay extra because we will do an early checkout when it say that the reception is open 24h !! No towels provided. Just a shame !!!
When we checked out.
From the first to the last moment.
There was a lot of space. Location is also good.
The table in the room was wet, just like the side of the bed, probably due to rain through the window. The kitchen wasn't clean The curtain in the room has fallen on the floor.
Com excelente localização no coração de Guadalajara, The Roof Backpackers Hostel está a 15 minutos de caminhada de Universidade da Assembléia Municipal de Guadalajara e de Plaza de Armas. As comodidades presentes incluem um computador, check-in expresso e check-out expresso. Mediante uma sobretaxa, há serviço de traslado de/para o aeroporto (disponível 24 horas) e estacionamento sem manobrista (sujeito a cobrança) no local.
based on 228 reviews
Café da manhã
- Ambiente acolhedor
- Camas confortáveis
As condições variam de acordo com o tipo de quarto e o fornecedor.
Comentários sobre The Roof Backpackers Hostel
Atrações mais populares
- Plaza de Armas 0,7 km
- Palacio de Gobierno del Estado de Jalisco 0,7 km
- Catedral de Guadalajara 0,7 km
- Templo Expiatorio del Santísimo Sacramento 0,7 km
- Teatro Diana 0,8 km
- Rotonda de los Jaliscienses Ilustres 0,8 km
|Guadalajara Miguel Hidal||17,2 km|