|Distância até o centro||6,8 km|
|Avaliação da localização||6,3|
Avaliações dos viajantes
Época do ano
Tipo de viajante
Mostrar avaliações que mencionem
Nothing was good there
1st of all in our book it was said that the room is for 4 person, but in fact it were 6 persons in it. 2nd And the most important, we found bed bugs in our beds. We woke up at 5 am because it was not comfortable for us, after observing the beg me and my girlfriend found red bed bugs on our bed. Receptionist didn’t want to help up with solving situation, because “it’s not a big deal for me and why did you woke me up?” He was no care about us and said that it’s our problems. Our request to call to manager was declined. In the end we had to leave at 5.40 am with begs on our body’s. Very dirty place, not clean toilet and bathroom. Host doesn’t provide towels. Our request for refund was declined also. Do not ever visit to this place! I demand the refund!
- There's a café in the corner that makes one of the best espresso I've ever had. - The subway is nearby so you can get to the Duomo and the city centre easily. - There were restaurants and supermarkets nearby.
- The place was in a poor state. - The bathrooms were dirty and they were leaking. - The beds were uncomfortable. - Small rooms with not much air circulation. - The walls are paper thin and you can hear everything. - They decided to change my room for no reason.
Cheapest place in Milan, which is an expensive city. Really close to the metro and fairly close to some ok shops. One of the staff members was really nice and helpful. He deserves better.
Room was advertised as a 4 bed, but had 5. That said the room probably should've been a double bed only room considering it's size. One dirty bathroom for the whole floor. No securable lockers in room, although it did look like you could use a small locker outside the room. There was one cupboard/ wardrobe in the room to be shared between 5 of us. Bunks were uncomfortable at best. The 2 bunks in the room shared one detachable ladder. We had window access, but to open or close the window you had to move one of the bunks aside.
Rooms far too crammed too many bunks in one room should have had two bunks not 3
Em Milão (na área de Villa San Giovanni), Milan Hotel fica a 10 minutos de carro de Ospedale San Raffaele and Corso Como. Estacionamento sem manobrista (sujeito a cobrança) está disponível no local.
baseado em 1.254 avaliações
As condições variam de acordo com o tipo de quarto e o fornecedor.
Comentários sobre Milan Hotel
Atrações mais populares
- Galleria d'Arte Moderna 5,6 km
- Villa Necchi Campiglio 5,9 km
- Pinacoteca de Brera 6,1 km
- Museo Bagatti Valsecchi 6,1 km
- Museo Poldi Pezzoli 6,3 km
- Teatro alla Scala 6,5 km
|Milão Linate||8,4 km|
|Milão Malpensa||40,5 km|
|Milão Milano Greco Pirelli||1,2 km|
|Sesto S. Giovanni||2,6 km|