|Distância até o centro||9,1 km|
|Avaliação da localização||9,1|
|Aeroporto mais próximo||Palma de Maiorca Son Sant Joan|
|Distância até o aeroporto||2,9 km|
Avaliações dos viajantes
Época do ano
Tipo de viajante
Mostrar avaliações que mencionem
Professional hotel team. Differenciated pricing policy will serve everyone needs. Rooms are neat and cozy. Cleaning is performed every day in convenient time and carefully. Good cuisune with diverse and delicious courses - meat, fish, sea food, vegetables and fruits (what is not easy for a huge hotel). Excelant animation team (speaking different languages) - two adults and two kids (16 and 11) were not bored at all. :)
All drink including clean whater for dinner are for extra fee, what is slightly inconvenient but bearable.
Animacion team are brilliant & Hotel very clean
It was our second stay in this hotel. The hotel has a good location, only 3 min walk from the beach, a lot of restaurants around. We really liked El Patio. We had a good choice of food at breakfasts and dinners. Our room was very clean, cool and good located. Excellent WiFi. They have nice shows in the evenings
We had arrived at 10am but had to wait to check in till 4pm Some members of the staff at the reception are not professional. A double bed was requested in the booking and I repeated my request personally to the receptionist at our arrival, but we`ve got a room with 2 single beds after all. We were extremely tired after a morning flight but had to deal with all this mess Morning coffee was not good , orange freshly squeezed juice was mixed with water I found a gym room very small, too hot . There is a lack of equipment needed for a basic workout (not enough dumbells ) The sunbed`s situation around the pool area is ridiculous! People came there in the early morning and place the towels on the sunbeds. As a result, when you go there around 10 am you have no chance to get a sunbed because a half of them are "booked" with the towels during the day. Paid safe in the room
Pretty good location, not 1st line but not 3rd, so you don't see and hear marching german kids. Last year we visited Pamplona that is next street and we loved it more. Perfect for those who want silent location but close to Megapark, Arenal and other wurst&bier lovers. We had a room on 2nd fllor that was just right to entrance and covered with palm, so looking at reviews of those who had room heading to pool we got lucky :) Bus for 1.5E to Palma within 15-20 min is very convenient, if you want to see TRASH, just come along beach on 2nd line to Arenal and see locations like in Escobar movie with spanish fawellas.
1. Very poor breakfast, everything is the same except for several days with canned salmon, breakfast is german-oriented. 2. Coffee is disgousting, the only way to get a bit natural coffee is americano and manually add some milk, don't even try to get cappuchino or something like that - you will pour it off instantly. About milk... it's solely soya, without gluten etc, no natural cow milk that is normal in other countries. I do not understand why it's so hard to offer normal coffee beans. Also you could include cheap wine for each day per room, anyway it cost cents in supermarket. 3. No soundproofing at all, you can hear everything in coridor and nearby rooms. Bathroom also has sliding door which is unacceptable I think. 4. Housekeeping comes very late and unpredictable, if you do not let them enter - dirty bed until manana... 5. Our rooms had constant leak at shower so about a litre of water was all over the floor after each bath. Fridge was not working initially, so there was no place to store jamon, after complaint it got repaired. 6. Safe for a fee? :) Don't make me laugh.
Na praia em Playa de Palma, Iberostar Cristina fica a apenas 5 minutos de carro de Palma Aquarium e a 7 minutos de Praia de El Arenal. As comodidades presentes incluem um business center, jornais de cortesia no saguão e serviço de lavanderia e lavagem a seco. Estacionamento grátis sem manobrista está disponível no local.
based on 4.624 reviews
- Praia próxima
- Instalações do hotel limpas
- Atendimento acolhedor
- Bom menu
As condições variam de acordo com o tipo de quarto e o fornecedor.
Comentários sobre Iberostar Cristina
Atrações mais populares
- Palma Aquarium 1,2 km
- Playa de Palma 1,7 km
- Golf Son Gual Mallorca 7,4 km
- Basilica de Sant Francesc 8,9 km
- Parc de la Mar 9 km
- Museu Fundación Juan March 9,1 km
|Palma de Maiorca Son Sant Joan||2,9 km|
|Sant Climent Menorca/Mahon||132 km|