|Distância até o centro||1,3 km|
|Avaliação da localização||8,3|
Avaliações dos viajantes
Época do ano
Tipo de viajante
Mostrar avaliações que mencionem
Stayed here for Christmas in a Charm suite. The room was very big and the bathroom was nice. Swimming pool and gym were great. Staff were very friendly and even helped to arrange sending a parcel that arrived late back to to us.
Location is a not as central as we had wanted and the shuttle buses have to be booked in advance and were often full so In practise we needed to get taxis. The room was very big but a little sparse, without enough furniture to make it homely- eg we didn’t both have bedside tables which for the price are the kind of touches you’d expect.
The staff are very friendly and nice
Beautiful resort, very quiet and relaxing atmosphere. Two swimming pools plus a small one for children. Beautiful buffet for breakfast. Large and clean rooms. Polite and helpful staff. A free bus service is provided, but, since the resort is close to the ancient town, also travelling by bicycle shouldn't be a problem. Anyways the taxi to get to the ancient town is only around đ30'000. Not too far from the beach as well.
- Fantastic room and resort - looks beautiful and like you are in the middle of paradise - great pool and facilities - Friendly staff and very helpful
- The location was ok however the walk into Hoi An was along a number of roads without adequate paths (and lighting at night) so unless you are comfortable with this you need to get taxis or the shuttle bus provided by the hotel - Breakfast was geared towards an Asian menu with very little by way of western food aside from fruit and pastries
The staff and the service and the management team tries very hard to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable.
The food was not as I expected, there was not much variety and the cooking was ordinary. The bathroom configuration is impractical and unfriendly. There was one common sliding door for both the toilet and showers. The frosted glass design leaves the occupant exposed!
Com ótima localização em Hoi An (na área de Centro de Hoi An), Silk Village Resort & Spa by Embrace está a 5 minutos de carro de Cidade Antiga de Hoi An e de Templo Quan Cong. As comodidades presentes incluem um business center, jornais de cortesia no saguão e serviço de lavanderia e lavagem a seco. Mediante uma sobretaxa, há serviço de traslado de/para o aeroporto (disponível 24 horas) e estacionamento grátis sem manobrista no local.
baseado em 997 avaliações
Café da manhã
- Bastante tranquilo
- Atendimento acolhedor
- O hotel dispõe de áreas agradáveis
- Bom serviço de traslado
As condições variam de acordo com o tipo de quarto e o fornecedor.
Atrações mais populares
- Chuc Thanh Pagoda 0,8 km
- Cam Pho Temple 1,1 km
- Song Hoai Square 1,2 km
- Assembly Hall of the Cantonese Chinese Congregation 1,3 km
- Chùa Cầu 1,3 km
- Sa Huynh Culture Museum 1,4 km
|Da Nang||21,6 km|
|Tam Ky Chu Lai Intl||67,7 km|